Easy Mock Cannoli
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 6”-7”flour tortillas
- 1 cup milk
- 1 small package instant French vanilla pudding (may substitute regular vanilla)
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tub whipped cream (do not use canned whipped cream) or freshly whipped cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 can crushed pineapple well drained (optional)
- Pour milk into large bowl, Add pudding mix. Beat in cream cheese until smooth. Gently stir in whipped cream.
- Fold in pineapple (if desired). Refrigerate until chilled at least 1 hour
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
Spray both sides of the tortilla with non-stick spray, and sprinkle both sides with the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges using a pizza cutter. Roll each wedge loosely and pin with a toothpick, placing upright in one cup of the muffin pan. Bake approx. 10 min or until lightly browned. Allow to cool in the pan.
Using pastry bag or sandwich bag with tip cut off, fill each with the creamy mixture then fill the cooked tortillas with approximately. 3 tablespoons of the pudding mixture.
Melt chocolate chips in a small saucepan or double boiler and drizzle over the cannolis. Chill again until the drizzle solidifies.