Raspberry-Topped Lemon Pie
Photo by Nouhailler
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen red raspberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 egg yolks from medium size eggs
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- ½ cup lemon juice from concentrate
- yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 (6 oz) packaged graham cracker crumb pie crust
- Whipped topping or prepare fresh
Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
In small saucepan, combine raspberries and cornstarch, cook and stir until mixture thickens and is clear.
In medium bowl, beat egg yolks then stir in condensed milk, lemon juice and food coloring (if desired).
Pour into crust, bake 8 minutes. Spoon raspberry mixture evenly over top. Chill 4 hours or until set. Top with whipped topping. Garnish as desired.